Wednesday, November 16, 2011

vanessa amorosi hazardous

##title##
For the first time Vanessa Amorosi performed the song "This Is Who I Am" live on Channel 9's AFL Grand Final Breakfast on 26 September 2009.



Vanessa Amorosi - Hazardous


Amorosi performed the song during Telethon in Perth on 3 October 2009. She performed "Perfect" after.



Vanessa Amorosi\x26#39;s pictures:


The single has debuted at number one on the Australian Singles Chart on 18 October 2009. Amorosi said: "I am completely overwhelmed when I heard 'This Is Who I Am' came in at number one. I am so excited and thrilled to have the support from both the media and my fans. It is my first number one single and I will absolutely treasure this moment."





Vanessa Amorosi\x26#39;s pictures:



The new Vanessa Amorosi album,



Vanessa Amorosi Hazardous 2010



Vanessa in 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment