Monday, February 27, 2012

love poems for a girl you like


Henry James once defined life as that predicament which precedes death, and certainly nobody owes you a debt of honor or gratitude for getting him into that predicament.  But a child does owe his father a debt, if Dad, having gotten him into this peck of trouble, takes off his coat and buckles down to the job of showing his son how best to crash through it.  ~Clarence Budington Kelland



A father carries pictures where his money used to be.  ~Author Unknown



You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years experience.  ~Author Unknown




A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.  ~Robert Frost




In childhood, we yearn to be grown-ups.  In old age, we yearn to be kids.  It just seems that all would be wonderful if we didn't have to celebrate our birthdays in chronological order.  ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.  ~Ogden Nash




Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.  ~Author Unknown



He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.  ~Clarence Budington Kelland

love poems for a girl you like. Would you like to say something? Sign up to comment (it's free!
  • Would you like to say something? Sign up to comment (it's free!



  • love poems for a girl you like. Love Poems To Go With Your Love Letter. When You Want To Make It Even More
  • Love Poems To Go With Your Love Letter. When You Want To Make It Even More



  • love poems for a girl you like. Love Poems
  • Love Poems



  • love poems for a girl you like. Then you can hide whatever you want in there–like maybe the iBuzz Two?
  • Then you can hide whatever you want in there–like maybe the iBuzz Two?



  • love poems for a girl you like. You love your wife or your girl friend, right? And they like your poem.
  • You love your wife or your girl friend, right? And they like your poem.




  • Never raise your hand to your kids.  It leaves your groin unprotected.  ~Red Buttons

    love poems for a girl you like. If you like your coffee hot. Let me be your coffee pot, You call the shots,
  • If you like your coffee hot. Let me be your coffee pot, You call the shots,



  • love poems for a girl you like. You are my complementary angle. nerdy poem pic. I long to whisper
  • You are my complementary angle. nerdy poem pic. I long to whisper



  • love poems for a girl you like. The area where you live may look like this.
  • The area where you live may look like this.



  • love poems for a girl you like. I just had to make a cover. hahaha :P Hope you like it.
  • I just had to make a cover. hahaha :P Hope you like it.



  • love poems for a girl you like. Started Off As a Love Poem But Reality Struck…
  • Started Off As a Love Poem But Reality Struck…



  • love poems for a girl you like. (Source: the-girl-you-like-just)
  • (Source: the-girl-you-like-just)



  • love poems for a girl you like. Love Poems
  • Love Poems



  • love poems for a girl you like. Girl: Because you're amazing .. Boy: I love her, but she won't love me back
  • Girl: Because you're amazing .. Boy: I love her, but she won't love me back




  • The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.  ~Lucille Ball
    It kills you to see them grow up.  But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.  ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
    Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.  ~Author Unknown

    love poems for a girl you like. Love Poem/TARDIS Girl. Amy's hair is red, The TARDIS is blue.
  • Love Poem/TARDIS Girl. Amy's hair is red, The TARDIS is blue.



  • love poems for a girl you like. quote quotes poem poems girl gurl girls girly perfect unperfect. I Like
  • quote quotes poem poems girl gurl girls girly perfect unperfect. I Like



  • love poems for a girl you like. Follow these tips and you can get any girl you want<3
  • Follow these tips and you can get any girl you want<3



  • love poems for a girl you like. I love you, beautiful Lily, made of the sun and dew,
  • I love you, beautiful Lily, made of the sun and dew,



  • love poems for a girl you like. My son, my Amy, my sister, the people that still tell me how much they loved
  • My son, my Amy, my sister, the people that still tell me how much they loved



  • love poems for a girl you like.  Love+poems+for+a+girl+you+like Poetry youve been looking for polished
  • Love+poems+for+a+girl+you+like Poetry youve been looking for polished



  • love poems for a girl you like. Would you like to say something? Sign up to comment (it's free!
  • Would you like to say something? Sign up to comment (it's free!





  • Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.  ~Truman Capote


    No comments:

    Post a Comment